Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm wanting Wednesday

For those of you who know what it's like to be a broke college student... Or just to be broke in general. Im putting a few pictures together every wednesday of things I don't necessarily need, but am DYING to have.

The first item I definitely, actually REALLY do need and would seriously cut my left arm off to own, is this little beauty:


It's the Raspberry Ice Artisan, 5 quart, 325 watt KitchenAid mixer. It can be found exclusively at William-Sonoma with sales benefiting the Susan G. Koman Foundation. I can totally envision me making Christmas cookies with this gem in my dream retro style kitchen!


Next up are these super cute and comfortable (I tried them on at the store) BCBGeneration Evie pumps.


I bought a really cute apricot colored BCBGeneration dress for my Dad's Mexican Cruise wedding, taking place Halloween weekend. I still have some time to find the right heels, but I'm thinking these little shoezies are the ones! Now I just need to wait for them to go on sale!


This is what the dress looks like. Won't it be perfect? 


The last MUST HAVE item is a big floppy beach hat. One of my guilty pleasures is watching all of  The Real Housewives TV shows on Bravo, although the OC series is the best. If you're like me, you love Gretchen Rossi's fashion style and therefore understand the importance of the floppy hat for this season. Plus, it will be great for the cruise! This one can be found at Target for only $12.99!

Hope you're all having a fabulous day! 




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OMG that hot pink mixer...I die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE MIXER!!! I just bought the apple green one not too long ago and I love it! I am making 4th of july cake pops with it this weekend. OBSESSED. I totally hesitated buying one... but then I caved and not only do I use it all the time... but it looks darling in my kitchen.

    Love the blog... found it on 20SB... looking forward to reading!

    Megan
    pearlsandpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete