Sunday, November 27, 2011

Girls Night In

Since I've moved into my new apartment my roommate and I have been on the go. At first she was working days at her big girl job while I was working nights at my restaurant. This last week, now that I have a big girl job too we have both been working days, and by the time we get home, make dinner and unwind we're beat. Friday night I was even in bed, asleep before 10! So unlike me- I used to be a night owl!

Last night me and Kelsey (my roomie) decided to have a girls night in. And it was fabulous! We opened a bottle of Skinny Girl Margaritas, made nachos and popped in our newest apartment purchase- Just Dance 3 for the Wii. Lets just say two hours of "dancing" later... YES, TWO HOURS. We were still giggling and actually felt like we got a work out in. I have absolutely no rhythm, or coordination for that matter, but I definitely recommend the game. We had a blast! My goal is to have a couple of the dance routines down by heart so I can bust them out the next time I go out to the bars. That would be freakin' awesome!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Girls Night In are the best and Skinnygirl is glorious (the Sangria is my favorite).

    ReplyDelete