Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Fall is absolutely my favorite time of the year! Once Halloween hits, all the best holidays are just around the corner, like this one. Aside from all the delicious food, (My little turkey will be in the oven shortly.) It's always nice to be reminded how lucky we are to have amazing friends and family to share such a special day with. On that note, I would like to share a few things that I am thankful for!

1. I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends. They put up with me on a daily basis, and still want to be in my life. They are my support group when I need a shoulder to cry on and my celebration cheerleaders when something anything exciting happens. I love them, and I am thankful to have them in my life. 
2. New acquaintance. I am a firm believer in things happening for a reason and that goes along with the new people that come into my life as well as old friends that get reconnected. Each person plays a role that I think helps make me who I am and also who it is that I am going to be.
3. My education, which again relays back to my family. I have two degrees that were not cheap and my parents were kind enough to not only help pay for my schooling but also stand behind my decision to go back to school for my Interior Design Degree. Without my education I would not be able to pursue my dreams. So thank you.
4. My new job. Although it started off a bit rocky. Read about my first days experience here. I am thankful that my new boss had the faith to give me a second chance and also believe in me to hold so much responsibility. I have only been at it for a couple of days but am excited to wake up and do something that I truly love to do. It makes the neck deep student loans that I have to pay seem worth it.
5. My new apartment. We finally got the TV mounted on the wall last night and have a few little details to add before it will be a complete bachelorette pad. Housewarming party to come soon! I love coming home to it, and I love waking up in my pretty room. It seriously helps to love where you live!
7. California. Silly as it may seem, I really am thankful for it. Sunny days make me happy, plus it doesn't hurt to walk outside and see palm trees. EVERYWHERE! California holds a special place in my heart. I have grown up here, all my dearest friends are here and whenever I am flying back here from a trip, I am always glad that it is my home.
8. Roxie. She stresses me out regularly, and is always a constant thought in the back of my mind. But she really does light up my life. She is my little shadow that I can't escape from a true companion, and although difficult, she is my baby and I love her.


I thought you might also enjoy some beautiful fallish pictures that I found via Pinterest, and was saving for the right fall day.






Happy Thanksgiving!
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. I love the decoupaged leaves on the votive holders! So cute!

    Happy Thanksgiving Kate!

    ReplyDelete