Monday, August 8, 2011

Fall-ing for Autumn

Fall is my favorite season of the year for many reasons. I love the crisp cool feeling in the air, (remember I'm a Pacific Northwest girl at heart) the changing of the colors, being able to dress in sweaters, back to school (which used to mean shopping for school supplies and clothes) now that I am finished with school FOREVER this doesn't happen, but it's still a fond memory. Cooking and baking is a stress reliever to me so it's nice to get back in the kitchen to make good ol' homestyle cooking and not get heat exhaustion. Fall also means all of my favorite holidays are just around the corner... Including my birthday! Plus, I happen to think I look best in rich, dark colors. 

I am aware that it is definitely still summer and the days are still very warm, but just this week the nights have started to get chilly. I now wear a sweater when I take Rox out to potty, and I snuggle under all my covers at bed time. You can tell there is a hint of fall in the air. 

So here is a beautiful Autumn inspired color palette to get you in the mood for the season to come.


Happy Monday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment