Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sexy Sunday! (Something Blue Edition)

Yesterday I went to one of my close Ai (that stands for the Art institute for those of you who aren't art nerds like me) friends' bridal shower and it was so beautiful I had to make it apart of this week's Sexy Sunday post. She ties the knot next month and I could not be happier for her! Here's a peek at what the shower looked like. I'm sure you'll all agree, it is quite sexy!


The wedding colors are cerulean and lime with black and white damask print. So lovely.

Here is the beautiful bride with her fabulous MOH


Aren't these table settings gorge? They made me feel like I was at a party from a movie!

The Interior Design girls together again!

How pretty is this floating candle accent?

One of our girls is an amateur photographer, didn't she do a great job? I love this waist shot of the bride to be.

Looking at some of the creative work the guests had to offer. (One of the games was molding a wedding gown out of clay, and the bride chose her favorite creation as the winner.)

Mimosas? Yes please!

This photo could be in an ad for Edible Arrangements. I would know, my mama actually owns her own Edible Arrangements Franchise! 

Opening Gifts

This was my present (I'm going to share with you on Monday some cute and inexpensive gift ideas that a bride will be sure to love!)

I adore this photo. It warms my heart.

The floral arrangements were to die for!

I miss seeing my Ai girls on a regular basis...



It was so nice to be able to meet up again with good friends to celebrate something as special as love. Congratulations Melissa and Curtis, may you live happily ever after! And to all of my Diary Readers, I hope you have a sinfully Sexy Sunday!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty setting! I love that bright blue color. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete