Friday, January 6, 2012

EeOh Eleven!

Kathy from That's What She Said tagged me in a blog post game and I thought it was so much fun I've joined the bandwagon! 


Rules:


1. You must post these rules.
2. Each per­son must post 11 things about them­selves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tag­ger set for you in their post, and cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 peo­ple to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.



Facts About Moi:


1. I would kill for the opportunity to compete on The Amazing Race! No, I am not athletic, I can't drive
a stick shift car, (which is important) I am a Huge germ-aphobe and honestly, I really don't even like to fly. However, I am willing to change all of this if only given the chance!!!
2. My great grandma was swedish. Right off the boat.
3. I love watching Jersey Shore, and I'm not even ashamed to admit it.
4. I really would like to wear jewelry and bangles but always feel stupid when I do, so I opt for more simple and delicate jewelry instead.
5. I have Scoliosis. Meaning my back is crooked. Therefore making my body shape a little off-kilter. I've never minded this, and don't ever have back pain. Lucky Me!
6. Polar Bears are my favorite. 
7.  I have a major attraction to men with longer hair and facial hair. So hot! I even like chest hair. A girls gottta have somethin to pet while cuddling!
8. I prefer an Ice cold beer to all liquor.
9. My Driver's License photo makes me look like I am naked and I get told this on a regular basis (as if I was unaware.)
10. My life revolves around my wiener dog. And not because I want it to.
11. I could watch Turner Classic Movies all freakin day.





Q's From Kathy:

1. If you could have one super power what would it be? I don't know if this is considered a super power but I would love to wiggle my nose like Bewitched and appear wherever it was that I desired. No travel time would. be. awesome.
2. What are your inspirations? Because this is a "what" and not a "who" I am going to have to say the actions of other people as well as music. I love music!
3. What are your obsessions? Easy. Burt's Bees chap stick, Roxie, Soft Pretzels and my Macbook. In that order.
4. What's your biggest guilty pleasure? Reality TV.
5. Maybe for a romantic picnic with wine and a cheese platter on a hillside overlooking the ocean. No cell phones allowed. But I'm not picky!
6. What is your favorite memory? I am fortunate that I have to many favorite memories to name!
7. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you? I've had plenty of compliments but one of my favorite comments ever said to me was by a sweet little asian girl about 4 years old that I served at Ruby's. She said: "I wish I had pretty yellow hair like you do! You're like a princess!" I never thought of my hair as "yellow" but I guess it kind of is!
8. If you could give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be? LIfe is short, live every moment to the fullest with no regrets. And also, high school does not matter at all once you've graduated!
9. What Character (books, TV, movies, etc.) Do you think you are most like and why? This is a very hard question to answer. Off the top of my head I honestly can't come up with a good response. At one time I was a lot like Andy from the Devil Wears Prada. When I worked at Betsey Johnson, the experience was a MUCH better version of the movie. Betsey was not at all a Miranda Priestly but I did a  ton of stressful running around for ridiculous items in heels around NYC!
10. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy? Depending on how much... First I would buy a new car. Then I would pay off all my student loans, and then I would put a down payment/ buy a house. I'm gonna assume that I just won 150 mill so along with all the previous listed items I would also give all my friends and family a large sum in cash filled brief cases like in the movies. And of course I would give some to charity!
11. What is one compliment you would give yourself? "You're a freakin' badass Kate!" 




Q's From Me:
1. Who is your favorite Disney Princess and why?
2. If you could change your major, what would you change it to?
3. What is your best talent?
4. Where would you most like to travel to?
5. What is your New Years Resolution?
6. Sweet or Savory?
7. What was the last song you listened to?
8. Which celebrity would you have sex with, no questions asked?
9. What is your favorite TV show and why is it so great?
10. Would you rather be at the beach or in the snow?
11. What is your heritage?




11 Friends:


1. Casey
2. Sar
3. Shellsea
4. Kori
5. Brittany
6. Katie
7. Kim
8. Chris
9. Milk
10. Amanda
11. Nali



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Being on Amazing Race is a huge dream of mine too. My dad and I have applied every year since I turned 21.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! I'll do it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I answered your questions and tagged some friends! Check it out here!

    ReplyDelete