Friday, January 13, 2012

I betchya didn't know...

Happy Friday the 13th senoritas! In leu of this superstitious day, I'm writing strange little facts about myself. Not that you care but it's here to read!

One of my favorite bands is 'A Perfect Circle' totally creepy and dark? Yes, but I think the music is kind of taboo, troubled and sexy. I really like to listen to it while I drive.


Little angel go away
Come again some other day
The devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
Promised I would find a little solace
And some peace of mind
Whatever just as long as I don't feel so...

Love that verse! Creepy? Yes, but I think it's beautiful. Which leads me to:

I'm drawn to sad and depressing songs. I am not a sad or depressed person, I just feel these kind of songs have more feeling. Like poetry.  


I'm seriously considering seeing a psychic. My mom did it a couple months ago and she said she couldn't believe how true everything the reader said was. I'm intrigued and nervous.

 

I really dislike the Fresh Prince of Bell Air, Saved by the Bell and Steve Urkel. I just don't find it funny. This could quite possibly make me a disgrace to my generation but I don't care.

I don't like peanut butter. I'll tolerate it on a PB&J... and celery, but that's it!

I suck at math and Scrabble. So bad it's embarrassing ya'll.

I don't vote. At first this was only because I didn't want to get jury duty, and I thought that registering to vote was how the state got you. After having served jury duty last summer I now know this to be false but still do not plan on voting. Sorry political princesses out there!



I have two unattractive tattoos.

I'm not a fan of children. They literally scare the bajeezus out of me. I wish this were not so!

I read Post Secret every Sunday.


I couldn't wait to have a 9-5 job and now that I have one I can't help but wonder "is this it? Is this how life is going to be forever?" Don't get me wrong, I REALLY like my job. But the weekends cannot get here soon enough. This concerns me.

An idiot someone once told me that she loved to get her period because it was the one time of the month that she not only felt most like a woman but thought that periods were cleansing because the blood flushed toxins out. Um. I don't know about ya'll but I loathe getting my period. I feel fat, zitty,
uncomfortable sore and dirty. She's a freakin' weirdo. No offense.


Bahaha! Oranges.


Roxie, more often than not drives me crazy.


I don't wear perfume. I'll wear Marc Jacob's Daisy- if I remember to put it on, otherwise I use lotion that makes me smell like a giant tropical fruit basket. I am okay with this.


I met Kelly Clarkson at In n' Out.


L to R: KTuggs, KWills, KClarks (All three of them are named Kelly) Me- Kate and Kerrie. So many K's!

I love Modern Family!


TGIF!

Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. 1. how do you not like PB! its my favorite =]
    2. i love marc jacobs daisy!!
    3. modern family for the win! one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete