Thursday, April 12, 2012

Opposites Attract

I stumbled upon this and really liked it because it reminded me of Wes and I. He is an actuary and mathematics major and I am an interior designer with a second degree in fashion design. Wes definitely has a splash of color on his side too, (he's not all numbers and logic) but it's interesting. Maybe this is why we work so well.




The text for the left brain reads:


“I am the left brain. I am a scientist. A mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am.

And for the right brain:
“I am the right brain. I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion. Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feet. I am movement. Vivid colors. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. I am everything I wanted to be.”


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment