Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Le Sigh.

I have mentioned here a few times on this little ol' blog that I was moving or have just moved. Well friends, it looks like the North winds are calling and it's time to put mine and Roxie's little red capes on and go again. (If you haven't seen Chocolat, then you have no idea what I'm talking about. And also, Shame on you.) Here is a little photo from the movie for your viewing pleasure:

YOWZA!

Where was I? Oh, yes. So I'm moving again. I haven't even been in this new place (Ahem. SEABROOK APARTMENTS (at Bear Brand) cough*) for two months, and I have had Sooo many problems they actually decided to break my lease! Here's just a few of the issues I've dealt with whilst living here:

  • Fleas (not from us)
  • Termites
  • Mildew smells in my closet
  • Cracked sink pipe- Also causing mold & mildew
  • Sprinklers broken, soaking our front porch
  • Broken cabinet hinges
  • Clogged tub drains
And for the big doozy a water heater explosion causing mold inside the walls!

I bet you're thinking I live in squalor, and it sounds like I do, but the scary thing is that these apartments look really nice and clean... Until you move in! 

However, there is a silver lining on every cloud because me and my good friend Kelsey are moving in together and now we get to find a place that suits the two of us! YAY!

So, once I move in to this new place, wherever it may be, and once I get all moved in, I really will be posting pictures of what is going to be a VERY cute apartment!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment