I have never been a fan of gambling. Don't get me wrong, Vegas is fun, and I actually enjoy playing a game of Black Jack every now and then. But the way I see it, is if I'm going to throw away my money I would rather buy a pair of shoes or something that I'll actually get use out of instead of 10 minutes of aggravating fun.
A few weeks ago, I was feeling really lucky and decided that I would try my hand in the California Lottery. Don't get too excited, I haven't won anything worth talking about, just a few dollars here and there, but now as the Jackpot has gone up to a cool 640 MILLION I have Mega Millions fever. BAD! I've teamed up with a friend at work and for the last couple weeks have gone $5 each together. Winning such an excessive amount of money has been on my brain so often that I have spread the excitement through my office and we are now all pooling together for the big win tonight!
I am fully aware that money is not everything and so far I've been just fine living paycheck to paycheck but man oh man what I could do with six hundred and forty million dollars. Here's a list.
1. First things first. I would quit my job.
2. Next I would pay my student loans in cash and send a letter that would simply say, "Suck it Sallie Mae!"
3. I would send each of my immediate family members 10 mill.
4. I would buy Nurse Bestie her dream house.
5. Since I'd be looking at real estate anyways, I would buy my dream house(s) in all 4 corners of the USA and one in a warm tropical place.
6. I would visit my best ever Aussie friend in London and sweep her away with all of my friends on a Grecian Cruise.
7. I would party like a freakin rock star in Vegas.
8. I would buy Roxie a friend and a Nanny.
9. I would buy a car. I'm not picky. I would really just like my white convertible VW bug. I might splurge and go with a white convertible BMW, or two depending on my mood.
10. I would think about going into my own design business and flip houses for fun. Big expensive houses!
That's would I would do if I won the lottery. What would you do?