Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lazy Wednesday and Furry Friends

Today has been one of those filler days. Ya know what I mean. I had plans to do things but just didn't feel like it. I wanted to be creative but just didn't have it in me today, and the weather is grey and a little chilly, so it's perfect for doing nothing! I'm also recovering from a cold and this is my first day off from work in six so it felt nice to spend the better half of my morning and early afternoon in bed applying for big girl jobs before grabbing In n' Out for lunch. When I sat down to blog, I couldn't even decide what I wanted to write about, until I skimmed through my blog folder and came across these little gems. I am a sucker (as I'm sure all you are as well) for little aminals. When photo hunting through blogs, I'll sometimes find an animal picture that I cannot pass up but never use it. So as a treat for you and a lazy day for me, this Wednesday I am loving sweet little animals!











Happy Hump Day!
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment