Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sexy Sunday!

Shoe Fetish. 


"Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life" -Unknown

I admit it. I love me a HIGH pair of heels! I don't care how bad my feet hurt or how many band-aids I'll have to apply the next day, I just can't resist the call of a stylish pair of glamorous heels! High heels make me feel confident, sexy and feminine- just one more reason to love being a girl!

I wish I could say that I wore heels everyday. I have enough of them that I could, but I simply have nowhere to wear them to. This is a problem I hope to fix once I get my "big girl job." So in honor of Sexy Sunday I present to you sexy shoes!



"Not diamonds but heels are a girl's best friend." -William Rossi




"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!" -Marilyn Monroe




"The average increase in the protrusion of a woman's ass while she wears high heels is 25%." -Harper's Index




"Sure he was great, (about Fred Astaire) but don't forget Ginger Rogers did everything backwards... and in high heels!" -Bob Thaves




"I like to literally put women on a pedestal." -British clothing designer, Vivienne Westwood


This picture of Blake Lively from Glamour magazine is proof that a great pair off heels can polish off an outfit!

Hope all you Diary Readers had a sinfully sexy Sunday!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment