Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fabulous Fall!

I'm still going to post What I'm Loving Wednesday but I got side tracked when I headed over to Nurse Bestie's blog at Stress Case and saw the fun blog link-up she did with Neely & Amber about my favorite holiday, Halloween (I love Christmas, don't get me wrong but Christmas is more stressful than good ol' Hallow's Eve) and I just had to join the bandwagon!

So what do I do for Halloween? SO many things!

I order pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks



I make caramel apples (and before have a caramel unwrapping race with whoever is brave enough to try and beat me. I am undefeated!)


We watch movies like The Ghost and Mr. Chicken


And Disney's Ichabod Crane


We go to the pumpkin patch 


and haunted corn mazes


Carve the pumpkins we picked at the pumpkin patch 


.....Then admire them!


And of course get dressed up and party!


2007 NYC, I am Marie Antoinette with Aussie Alice in Wonderland and the Queen Bee



(Flapper Girl Me and Ghost Buster Jenna)

2008 Newport Beach, Flapper Girl, Sailor and his Girlfriend Sea Monster



(2 80's chicks, Hermione Nurse Bestie, Eve and Dr. Pepper's nurse)

2009 San Diego, I was Eve, back from the Garden!



2010 Laguna Beach, This is the only picture I have of me as Alice in Wonderland...


So what will I be Halloween 2011? I haven't quite made up my mind yet but stay tuned to find out!


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment