Friday, December 30, 2011

Another Year, Come and Gone!

Years go by so fast, it seems like we just celebrated New Year 2011 and here it is already 2012. This year felt particularly tough but looking back on it, this year was a really BIG year! Here's what happened:

In January I...

Took a road trip to Palm Springs for Nurse Bestie's bachelorette party and boy was it fun!


(Loving Life!)

 In February...


I watched my friend marry the man of her dreams, and then danced the night away.



(This was a serious cupid shuffle!)
In March...


I headed back to Palm Springs for the yearly "R" family reunion.

Left to right: Aunt Kim, Me, My Dad, Cousin Alexis, Gramps, Cousin Nicole, Uncle Charlie, Cousin Nick

Me and the little Bro with Gramma and Grandpa

Cousins, action shot!

In April...


It was time for a change and I cut all my hair.

Pay no attention to my off kilter eyes!

In May...


Me and my best Ai girlfriends competed in a design competition for ASID and the Salvation Army. The furniture in our rooms were auctioned and the proceeds went to charity.


Ai Orange County Team in our Hollywood Glam themed living room

In June...


I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree for Interior Design! Finally!

At the Portfolio show

Left to right: Me Kelsey, Bianca, Annie, Katie R., Katie K.

Fam Bam!

In July...


I celebrated America's Birthday in Arizona with good times and great friends.



River Rats.

In August...


I got my two-step on, and though I'll never admit it to Nurse Bestie I learned that I actually do like country music.


(Pay no attention to his gross sweaty shirt. I just liked this action shot of me!)


In September...


I celebrated my 26th Birthday and am now over halfway to 30. Yikes!

Two Birthday Girls!



In October...


I not only got to go on a Mexican Riviera cruise, I also got to be there for my Dad and Beautiful new Step-mom's wedding. And then we partied!


Cheers!


In November...


I got a big girl job and am now a working girl!



In December...


I went home to Seattle for Christmas and not only got spend time with my family, I also got to rekindle lost friendships from high school and for that I am grateful.


For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
~T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding"



So here is to another fabulous year! Can't believe it's going to be 2012!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. <3 Sounds like a great year! I love that orange dress you wore to your dad's wedding. You look beautiful!

    Here's hoping to an even better 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy year. Have an awesome 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post, what a year Kate! I think it's really cool what you did for the charity, and graduating with your bachelors degree! I'm glad I could share a few days of it with you as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good year. Even better is coming in 2012, I know it!

    ReplyDelete