Friday, July 8, 2011

Groovy Tunes

For those of you who know me, you know I'm not a big Pop, Hip Hop or Rap fan. Don't get me wrong, That kind of music is the best to party to! But when it's just me in my car, I'm a bit more mellow. My favorite kind of music right now has always been Rock, Alternative, Acoustic, Indie and Bluegrass.

While cleaning my apartment, I usually like to play music to not only get my groove thing going, but to make the time pass. Today I was cleaning and this song came up in my playlist. I forgot how good it is. It's not old, its probably only been out since Christmas, but its been out long enough that some of you may have heard it. Hugo has done a cover of Jay Z's "99 problems," and while some of you may disagree, I think its better than Jay Z's version. Sorry, but it's how I feel and this is my blog! Check it out and let me know what you think!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment