Thursday, July 28, 2011

Toast to Thursday!

Hello everyone! If you've been reading my blog, you might already know that this week I am in Seattle, Washington visiting friends and family before the summer ends. And for the record, it hasn't rained once since I've been here, in fact, the weather here has been quite nice! So in honor of my home state I thought it would be fitting for this weeks cocktail to be none other than the Washington Apple!


Here is what you need:


2 oz. Crown Royal Canadian whiskey
2 oz. Sour Apple Pucker Schnapps
2 oz. Cranberry juice
Ice
Apple slice to garnish

Directions:
Pour sour apple schnapps and Crown Royal into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add cranberry juice, shake and serve straight up or over ice. Garnish with apple wedge. Voila! Thats all there is to it!


Hope you all have a fabulous Thursday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment