Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Reality Bliss!

I have to admit, I watch entirely WAY too much TV. Not because I necessarily want to... Who am I kidding? I often look forward to coming home after a long day, putting on my jammies, grabbing my pup and sinking into a DVR coma. (In my defense the telly was always on as background to help me get through the piles of homework I had in school, and I haven't quite  broken the habit yet.)

I've already mentioned I'm a big fan of The Real Housewives of Orange County, but that's not the only Bravo TV show I'm head over heels with. I LOVE 'Million Dollar Decorators'

When I first realized it wasn't a design competition show I was devastated. But being the design junkie I am, I decided to give it a chance anyways and was quite pleasantly surprised. The decorators are not only fabulously chic and wonderfully talented, they are also hilariously witty!


This post is a little late, as the show's season finale is next week. Luckily, Bravo plays all their shows obsessively on repeat, so if you haven't seen it yet, I'm sure you'll have a chance to catch up by next Tuesday at 10!

Another great Bravo show to watch is 'Flipping Out' with Jeffrey Lewis. The new season just started and you can see it Tuesday nights at 9. Grab a bowl of popcorn, a glass of wine and snuggle into an hour of design heaven next Tuesday. I've already marked it on my calendar!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's What I'm Wanting Wednesday

Nighty, night!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment