Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm wanting Wednesday

For the last couple of weeks the weather here in Southern California and Arizona has been beyond hot! So obviously everything I'm wanting this week is tied into a warm weathered theme!

I spotted this little number a few days ago when I was looking for my Black and Yellow fashion trends and I fell in LOVE! This is Jets Classique High Waisted Bikini in Black and White from South Beach Swimsuits for $195.





Isn't it gorgeous!? And super flattering, with the retro waisted bottoms! If only money grew on trees.

Next on the list is a beautiful backyard like this one to invite all my friends too chill in on cool summer nights. I don't have a source for it, I've had it kept away in my blog folder for such an occasion as this, but it's still eye candy!


Of course in a fabulous patio like this one, you need beautiful glasses to sip cocktails out of! Check out these beautiful Moroccan inspired glasses from Horchow. $60.00


Tomorrow I'll be talking about a fabulous beverage to go with this drink ware on Toast to Thursday. Until then darlings!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment