Friday, July 22, 2011

Toast to Thursday!... Er, Friday!

Hi everyone! So sorry, I wasn't able to post a fabulous cocktail recipe for you on time. I was forced called in to jury duty yesterday and spent the better part of my day in a windowless room with terrible fluorescent lighting and 150 other people that didn't want to be there either. When I finally got home to write it, my internet wasn't working but alas, now I have internet, cable and am free of Jury Duty!

So, your probably wondering what kind of delicious mixed drink I have in store for you today. This is called the 'Lemon Meringue Pie Martini' and it is yummy! Perfect for outside get togethers or relaxing in a bubble bath!


Here is what you need:

1/2 oz. Vanilla Vodka
2 oz. Triple Sec
3 oz. Half and Half (creamer)
1/2 oz. Lemonade (I like 'Simply Lemonade' but any kind is fine.)
Whipped cream for garnish
Lemon Slice for garnish
Ice

Put all liquids in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until chilled. Strain in a large martini glass and top it off with whipped cream and lemon slice. Voila! Thats all there is to it.



Hope all you diary readers have a marvelous weekend and enjoy this fabulous weather!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment